This seminar celibrates the lauch of the Erasmus Centre of behavioural Ethics and precedes the acceptance by Professor David De Cremer of the Chair in Behavioural Business Ethics.
The symposium will feature three renowned American academics and two special guests from the world of (Dutch) business.
- 15.30-15.35 George Yip Welcome & introduction David de Cremer, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- 15.35-15.50 David de Cremer Introduce ECBE & Chair of the day, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University.
- 15.50-16.05 William Bottom Restoring Human Relations
in Business Education and Practice, Olin School of Business, Washington University in St. Louis
- 16.05-16.35 Ann Tenbrunsel Restoring Human Relations
in Business Education and Practice, Mendoza College of Business, University of Notre Dame University in Indiana, USA
- 16.20 – 16.35 Peter Kim The devils in each of us –
both actually lurking and unduly ascribed, University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
- 16.35-17.00 Coffee break
- 17.00-17.15 Annegien Blokpoel Paradigm shift or back to basics? Managing Director Perspexo.
- 17.15-17.30 Sylvie Bleker Compliance and Integrity in the
world of business, Director Center of Excellence on Compliance & Integrity, Deloitte.
- 17.30-18.00 Panel & audience Discuss academic and corporate learnings from today’s presentations
- 18.00-19.00 Network, drinks & fingerfood
Annegien Blokpoel will address during her speech the topic of behavioural ethics in banking from her multidisciplinaire perspective in banking (16 years experience), economy (23 years experience) and archeology (25 years experience).