This is the third year that NEVIR organizes the two day course “Basics of Investor Relations” in the Netherlands, for IR professionals by IR professionals. Holding professionals of Shell, Crucell, AMG, Heineken, Ahold, Imtech, ING and others attended.
The Basics of IR two day course tackles the main issues of the investor relation function in listed companies.
Lecturers are experienced Directors Investor Relations & Corporate Communications and capital market experts from the field, who will share their insights on best practices. Annegien Blokpoel is content organizer and moderator for the 2 days.
Speakers and topics:
- Hans Leufkens, “Latest developments at Euronext”
- Fons van Lith, Company Secretary, Head IR & CC Dockwise “Interaction with shareholders”
- Annegien Blokpoel, Director PerspeXo “Capital markets: the players & the rules”
- Joost Schutte, partner de Brauw “Regulatory aspects of listed companies”
- Oya Yavuz, Vice President CC & IR Crucell “How to manage IR”
- Marco Groot, Equities Rabobank “Ins & outs of a broker”
- Patrick Roquas, “Perspective of the analyst analist & sales”
- Tjerk Huysinga, VP IR Europe Shell “IR internal management”
- Catrien vanButtingha Wichers, Director IR & CC Mediq “Strategic (re) positioning”After the two day course attendees will have in-depth insight into effective investor relations and a clear understanding of the nature of being a listed company, as seen from the capital markets’ perspective.