IIRF Annual Conference “The market and how it works”
What are their main investment criteria and what do they want of you?
- what are the most common selection factors for equities and bonds
- are corporate governance, environment, corporate responsibility, etc optional extras or mainstream criteria?
- should your presentations focus on your country, your sector, your company, or all three?
- how much time should you spend on your latest results, long-term strategy, products – –
- or on executive pay and incentives, environmental policy, corporate governance?
Moderator session B: Annegien Blokpoel